Helping Louisiana Injury Survivors For Decades
If you have endured a serious accident caused by another party’s negligence, then you deserve to recover compensation for your damages. The experienced team at Blake Jones Law Firm, L.L.C. has several decades of combined experience representing injured Louisiana residents. Our firm handles motor vehicle accidents involving:
- Tractor-trailers and semi-trucks
- Commercial vans
- Rideshares such as Uber or Lyft
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicyclists
We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients, including a settlement that topped $54 million. Our goal for every case is to help you find justice, recover compensation and move forward with your life.
What To Do After An Accident
After a crash, most people feel frightened and confused. However, there are some important steps that you can take after an accident that can dramatically help your case. If possible, you should:
- Seek medical treatment immediately, even if you do not have any visible injuries. Many injuries do not appear until days, weeks or even months after an accident.
- Get the name, license plate number, insurance information and contact information of the other party.
- Contact the police so they can file a formal report.
- Document the scene of the accident by taking photographs.
- Do NOT talk to any insurance companies. Insurance companies will try to downplay your injury so that they can offer a lower settlement.
There is one other crucial step to take: contacting an attorney. An attorney will advocate for you against powerful insurance companies, help you file a personal injury claim and work with you to recover the maximum amount of compensation available.
Some drivers do not purchase auto insurance or do not have enough coverage to pay your damages. In these cases, it is important to work with a law firm that handles cases involving uninsured or under-insured motorists. Blake Jones Law Firm, L.L.C. has handled many such cases. Contact us and we can help you.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
We are ready to help you seek compensation for your damages. To schedule a consultation, contact our law firm in New Orleans today. Call 504-323-4314, call our toll-free number at 888-525-4361 or send an email to make an appointment with an attorney.