Legal Help For Maritime And Motor Vehicle Accidents
Rebecca M. Massa
- Personal Injury 80%
- Workers Compensation 20%
Rebecca Massa, a native New Orleanian, joined Blake Jones Law Firm, LLC as an associate attorney in 2014. Ms. Massa earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Loyola University New Orleans in 2004, and her Juris Doctor from Loyola University College of Law in 2009. Since then she has dedicated her legal career to representing plaintiffs in personal injury matters. While in law school, Ms. Massa donated her time to the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. Jefferson Parish Juvenile Court Mediation Program, and was a student practitioner in the Family Law Clinic. In addition, she gained varied legal experience clerking with several firms specializing in areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation defense and insurance defense litigation.
Currently, Ms. Massa is licensed to practice law in Louisiana and litigates personal injury matters in state, federal and administrative courts across the state of Louisiana. She is admitted to all Louisiana state and Federal District Courts, actively practicing in the Eastern, Middle, and Western Federal District Courts of Louisiana as well as Louisiana Circuit Court of Appeal. Ms. Massa is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association, American Bar Association and Louisiana Association for Justice.
Ms. Massa has focused her personal injury practice in representing plaintiffs in automobile, trucking, premise liability, and aerial lift accidents, as well as state and federal workers’ compensation matters and has successfully handled hundreds of matters to resolution in her practice thus far. In her spare time, Ms. Massa enjoys traveling and her daily yoga practice.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2009
- Loyola University New Orleans
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Jefferson Parish Juvenile Court Mediation Program
- Family Law Clinic
- French Quarter Citizens
- Morris Bart, L.L.C, Associate Attorney, 2009 to 2014
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member, 2014
- Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter Member, 2010
- American Bar Association, Member, 2018